Data protection at a glance
Who is responsible for our data processing
The responsible data processing unit on this website is:
Contact details of our data protection officer
Our data protection officers can be reached by e-mail at Gerhard.Bruesewitz@proba-it.de or at our postal address with the addition “to the data protection officer”.
Hosting and Content Delivery Networks (CDN)
This website is hosted by an external service provider (host). Personal data collected on this website are
stored on the servers of the host. These may include, but are not limited to, IP addresses, contact requests,
metadata and communications, contract information, contact information, names, web page access, and
other data generated through a web site.
The host is used for the purpose of fulfilling the contract with our potential and existing customers (Art. 6
para. 1 lit. b GDPR) and in the interest of secure, fast, and efficient provision of our online services by a
professional provider (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR).
Our host will only process your data to the extent necessary to fulfil its performance obligations and to
follow our instructions with respect to such data.
We are using the following host:
1&1 IONOS SE |Elgendorfer Straße 5 | 6410 Montabaur – Deutschland | www.ionos.de
Execution of a contract data processing agreement
In order to guarantee processing in compliance with data protection regulations, we have concluded an
order processing contract with our host.
This site uses SSL encryption for security reasons and to protect the transmission of sensitive content, such as the requests you send to us as the site operator. You can recognise an encrypted connection by changing the address line of the browser from “http: //” to “https: //” and the lock symbol in your browser line.
If SSL encryption is enabled, the data you submit to us can not be read by third parties.
For our online presence we make use of an internet service provider on whose server the website is stored (hosting) and makes our site available on the internet. To do this, the internet service provider processes on our behalf contact data, content data, contract data, usage data, inventory data as well as meta and communication data. Legal basis: The legal basis for the processing described above is our legitimate interest in an efficient and secure provision of our online offer, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. seq. GDPR i. V. m. Art. 28 GDPR (order processing contract).
If you only use our website for information purposes, our internet service provider will only collect personal data that the browser you use transmits to its server. That is the following data:
- IP address
- the date and time of access to our website
- Time Zone Difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Access status (HTTP status)
- the transferred amount of data
- the internet service provider of the accessing system
- the type of browser you use and its version
- the operating system you are using
- the website from which you may have come to our website
- the pages or subpages that you visit on our website.
The aforementioned data are stored as log files on the servers of our internet service provider. This is necessary in order to be able to display the website on the device you are using, as well as to ensure stability and security. For the above purposes, we have a legitimate interest in data processing. Legal basis: The legal basis for this is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. seq. GDPR. Duration: The above-mentioned data for the provision of our website will be stored for a period of 7 days and then deleted. Prevention: Since the processing of the above-mentioned data is absolutely necessary for the provision of our internet presence, there is no right of objection.
The cookies are used to make our website more user-friendly. Some elements of our website require that the calling browser can be identified even after changing the page. In particular, these cookies may contain information about language settings or log-in information.
For the above purposes, we have a legitimate interest in data processing. The legal basis for this is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. seq. GDPR.
For the multilingualism of our website, we use the Polylang program. Polylang is a product of WP SYNTEX, 28, rue Jean Sebastien Bach, 38090 Villefontaine, France. We write posts, pages and create categories and publish tags as usual and then define the language for each of them. Cookies from Polylang are set exclusively to recognize and record the language used or chosen by the user. These cookies remain stored for one year, after which they are deleted.
For more information on privacy compliance, click here: https://polylang.pro/doc/is-polylang-compatible-with-the-eu-cookie-law/
Storage duration / deletion
We delete or block your personal data as soon as the purpose of the storage is achieved or deleted. Any further storage will only take place if it is required by national or European regulations. Then, a blocking or deletion of the data takes place in this case, if the storage period prescribed in the respective regulations expires, unless we need your data for the fulfilment of a contract concluded between us or if this is necessary for the assertion, exertion or defence of legal claims.
Contact via contact form, e-mail, social media or telephone
Scope: Insofar as you use the contact form offered on our website or contact us by e-mail, telephone or social media and provide us with personal data, these data will be automatically stored and processed in our company to process your request. This data is only processed for correspondence with you. The data transfer takes place via an encrypted SSL connection. A disclosure of your data to third parties does not take place. Purpose: We need your name to be able to address you in our answer. We need your e-mail address to answer your request. We need your phone number to fulfill your callback request. Legal basis: The legal basis for the above-mentioned use of the data is Art. 6 (1) lit. (a) GDPR Deletion: The personal data collected by us will be deleted if they are no longer required. We check the requirement every 2 years. You can also revoke the data processing at any time. Prevention: You can prevent the storage and processing of your personal data by refraining from using the contact form.
Dealing with your data in the application process
If you apply to us, we will process the personal data you submit to us in the application process. If you send the data by e-mail or via a contact form of our online presence, the processing is done electronically. If, after the application process, you conclude a contract of employment, we store your data for the purpose of carrying out the employment relationship in compliance with the statutory provisions. Purpose: The purpose is to process the application process. Legal basis: The legal basis for the processing of your data for the purpose described above is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. (b) GDPR. Deletion: If it does not come to the conclusion of an employment contract, your data will be deleted after completion of the application process or at the latest 2 months after its conclusion. This does not apply insofar as statutory provisions preclude the deletion or further storage of your data is necessary for the purpose of providing evidence, for example in proceedings under the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA). The application process is considered completed when the letter of refusal is sent to you. Prevention: You also have the right at any time to withdraw your application or to request the deletion of your personal data.
Your rights as a user of our online presence according to the GDPR
- Right to information: According to Art. 15 GDPR, you can request a confirmation as to whether and which of your personal data we process. In addition, you may receive from us free of charge information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed or the planned storage period, the right to rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or opposition, the existence of a right of appeal and the origin of your data, if they were not collected from us. You also have the right to know whether your personal data has been transmitted to a third country or to an international organisation. If so, you have the right to obtain information about the appropriate guarantees in connection with the transfer.
- Right to rectification: Pursuant to Art. 16 GDPR, you may request the correction of incorrect or the completion of incomplete personal data concerning you, stored by us.
- Right to deletion: According to Art. 17 GDPR you have the right to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us, as far as we do not need their processing for the following purposes:
- to fulfil a legal obligation,
- to assert, exercise or defend legal claims,
- for exercising the right to freedom of expression and information or
- for the cases of public interest referred to in Article 17 (3) (c) and (d) of the GDPR.
- Right to restriction: According to Art. 18 GDPR you have the right to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data, if
- the accuracy of the data is disputed by you for a period of time that allows us to verify the accuracy of your personal information,
- the processing of your data is unlawful, but you reject their deletion and instead demand the restriction of the use of the data,
- we no longer need your personal information for processing purposes, but you do need the information to assert, exercise or defend your rights
- You have placed an objection against the processing of your data in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR, but it is not yet certain whether the legitimate reasons that justified us despite your objection to further processing outweigh your rights.
- Right to information: If you have asserted the right of rectification, deletion or limitation of the processing, we are obliged to notify all recipients to whom we have disclosed your personal data, about the rectification or deletion of the data requested by you or their limitation of processing unless this proves to be impossible or involves a disproportionate effort. You have the right to be informed by us about these recipients.
- Right to data portability: Pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR, you may request that we obtain the personal data relating to you which you have provided to us in a structured, standard and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another person in charge.
- Right to appeal: According to Art. 77 GDPR you have the right to complain to a supervisory authority. For this you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence, your workplace or our company headquarters.
Right of revocation
According to Art. 7 (3) GDPR, you have the right to revoke your consent to the processing of your data at any time to us. The revocation you have declared does not alter the legality of the processing of your personal data until the revocation.
Right of objection
You have the right at any time to object to the processing of the personal data concerning you, which is based on a balance of interests (Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR), for reasons that arise from your particular situation. This is especially the case if the data processing is not required to fulfil a contract. If you exercise your right of objection, we ask you to explain the reasons. We will then no longer process your personal data, unless we can prove to you that compelling legitimate reasons for data processing outweigh your interests and rights.
Regardless of the above, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time.
You should address your objection to the above-mentioned contact address of the responsible person.
We also apply state-of-the-art technical and organisational security measures to comply with data protection laws and to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or total loss, destruction or against unauthorised access by third parties.
Up-to-dateness and change of this data protection declaration